35mm Film Photography Workshop
Learn the fundamentals of photography in this hands on 3 hour workshop!
Work with a real black and white 35mm film camera and learn the basics of exposure, composition, and a experience real black and white film development. Shoot on film, get scanned photos by the end of the workshop! You can use all the techniques in this workshop with digital photography and I am happy to show you how to use your DLSR or pro-sumer grade camera with these techniques!
One-on-one learning or groups of up to 10 are available for this workshop.
Basic Film Photography Workshop – $149
- Get your hands on a vintage (Your choice: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s) film camera with a ~50mm lense
- Receive a 12 exposure roll of black and white 400 speed film
- Receive a handy Film Photography Workshop course booklet
- Learn the basics of exposure, light metering, composition, and more!
- Participate in darkroom-free development of B&W film and learn basic Adobe Lightroom tricks after the film scan!
Add additional friends, each receiving a camera, film, and guide, for only an extra $49 per person
Want to jump in? Click here to order a workshop!